Noon Tunes – A FREE Monthly Concert Series – Returns To 317 Main!
You bring lunch and a friend. We’ll provide the entertainment.
Why settle for lunch at your desk, in the car, or at home when you could be serenaded with live, acoustic music in the sunny café at 317 Main Community Music Center in Yarmouth?
Noon Tunes, a monthly series of free acoustic concerts, takes place the second Tuesday every month from October-June.
The hour-long performances will feature different members of 317’s teaching faculty playing a variety of musical genres from bluegrass to jazz, Franco-Acadian to pop vocals.
“Every month offers a new musical adventure for the listener,” said Chris Moore, Director of Music Education at 317 Main.
Noon Tunes are scheduled from 12-1 p.m.
- Oct. 13-Steve Roy & Lincoln Meyers-Bluegrass
- Nov. 10-Jake Hoffman & Tyler Lienhardt-Folk
- Dec. 8-Diana Hanson-Eclectic Vocal
- Jan. 12-Zach Zaitlin-Piano W/Vocal
- Feb 9-Kathy Slack & Friends-Music for Valentine’s Day
- March 8-Brad Longfellow & Friends-Great Songs and Singing
- April 12-Tyler Stanley & Friends-Jazz & Pop on Piano & Trumpet
- May 10-Kate Campbell Strauss & Friends-Jazz & Funk
- June 14-Erica Brown, Matt Shipman & Alden Robinson-Franco-Acadian Folk
Not only is listening to live music enjoyable, studies show it reduces stress and enhances creativity. In other words, Noon Tunes may be good for your health. Regular attendance is encouraged!
The building at 317 Main is fully accessible and all ages are welcome to attend.